20 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba

Barbarossa

Barbarossa, İskender Pala tarafından yazılmıştır. http://kitapgalerisi.com'da % 30 İndirim ve aynı gün kargoya teslim avantajıyla alabilirsiniz. | Kapı Yayınları, Roman, 9786055107741, 392 Sayfa, Ağustos/2014
Kitabın 232. ve 233. sayfalarından  tanıtım amaçlı alıntı yapılmıştır.

"Little darling of Cleves!"
"Yes my dearest nanny!"
"It's time for your lessons you little squirrel!"
"Nanny, will you stop calling me squirrel already? I'm ten years old now."
"But you are stili my little squirrel, dear child. Who else will be my little squirrel?"
"Conradina of course, you can call her that!" "So I will call her my big squirrel, is that right? Don't make me laugh. Come on now and come over here so that we can start our lesson. What do you say to reading the Old Testa-ment? You remember that we left off at the second chapter of Exodus. Moses was speaking of his trials... Or would you pre-fer the story of Solomon and David?"
"But nanny today I asked you to give me the lesson on the Sultans and Kings. Because I am far more interested in those who are alive today, and not those dead people who lived in
the past."
"Alright then angel. Come and sit down beside me. So which
king and sultan should we start with?"
"Prince Akala."
"I don't have a story to tell you about Prince Alcala. And he's not even a real Sultan or a King. He is nothing but a ghost for you and me."
"But you said that he would definitely come one day. You said, 'He will come for me and call me Beatrix, his Sultana.' "
"Yes, he came, my angel. Well he came alright, and I sup-pose that I would not allow him to cali me my sultana. Maybe I was afraid of him calling me that. Maybe I was afraid of him seeing me in these clothes and not understanding and then racing away, running away from me and loathing me every step of the way. So I was only able to send him a basket of roses. And nothing more."
"How can a man despise a woman if he loves her, nanny? And a kind-hearted prince like Alcala."
"Because he thought I was a Muslim, my angel."
"What does that have to do with it, nanny? Did he think that you were a Christian at one point? And didn't you love him when you thought he was a Christian?"
"Alright my little squirrel, that's enough talk of Prince Alcala. So now... ahem... Sultans and Kings, one is of life and the other death. They are people but they live like demi-gods. That is why their crowns, thrones, clothes and even the vestments for their horses are always shimmering with jewels. Both you and me know and have seen these sultans and kings breath-ing under the sun. Now we have the Emperor His Majesty King Carlos and the Grand Seignior Sultan Süleyman...
Bu kitabı KitapGalerisi'nden bu linke tıklayarak satın alabilirsiniz.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder